Warranty & Returns
Kor offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects on our water bottles and other hydration products.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
- Warranty applies to Manufacturer Defects
- Warranty does not cover problems caused by normal wear and tear, abuse, accidents, modifications or repairs not performed by Kor
- Warranty applies to original purchaser only
- Warranty covers the product when used for its intended purpose only
- If an identical replacement Kor product is not available, we reserve the right to replace it with a comparable color and/or style
- Warranty gives you specific legal rights, but there may be other regulations that vary from state to state
We are sorry to hear that your Kor does not seem to be doing so well. Your Kor product is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturer defects. If you believe you have a warranty issue please have the following information ready before completing the form at the bottom of this page:
- High quality photo of the defect or short video showing issue
- Explanation of the defect
- Your full name
- Order number or location of where the Kor product was purchased
- Your daytime phone number
- Your shipping address
Within 1-2 business days, we will confirm receipt of your claim. We may ask for more information or photos if we cannot determine the issue. If the issue cannot be determined remotely, we may ask for you to ship your Kor product to us for personal inspection. If your claim is approved under warranty, we will have the part or the product replaced in full.
Returns + Exchanges:
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase at korwater.com, you may send it back to us within 30 days of receipt. As long as the product is in new, unused condition, we will refund the purchase amount minus shipping costs or ship a new product for an authorized exchange. Please note the following:
The item(s) must be returned in the original product packaging and in resalable, unused condition
We will issue credit to the card used at time of purchase for the original purchase price. All accepted exchanges will be processed and shipped within 1 to 2 weeks
If Kor is unable to accept the return or exchange, you will be notified by our Customer Care team via email or phone
Kor is not responsible for returns or exchanges lost in transit. We highly recommend using a traceable shipping service
To return a purchase, please do the following:
Request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) below or reach out to CustomerCare@korwater.com.
Wait for RMA to be sent to you by our Customer Care team (usually within 24 hours).
Securely package your items for shipping so they won't be damaged in transit!
Include the following information inside your package:
Your daytime phone number
The return authorization number
The original order number
Note: Warranty Claims, Returns or Exchanges will not be accepted for purchases made with an unauthorized 3rd party seller.