Returns & Exchanges
30-day Return Policy
We know you are very excited about getting your package as soon as possible and we strive to fulfill your order as quickly and accurately as possible. If a mistake occurs, please forgive our humanity -- we will attempt to correct it in the quickest and most economical way possible. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you may send it back to us within 30 days of receipt and as long as it is in resalable condition, we will refund the purchase amount minus any shipping costs. Please note the following:
- The item(s) must be returned in the original product packaging and in resalable condition.
- We will issue a credit to the card used at time of purchase for the original purchase price. All accepted exchanges will be processed and shipped within 1 to 2 weeks.
- If KOR is unable to accept the return/exchange, you will be notified by our Customer Service staff via email or phone.
- KOR is not responsible for returns/exchanges lost in transit. We highly recommend using a traceable shipping service.
To return a purchase, please do the following:
- Click HERE to request RMA
- Wait for RMA to be sent to you by customer care team (usually within 24 hours)
- Securely package your items for shipping so they won't be damaged in transit.
- Include the following information insideyour package:
- Your daytime phone number
- Mailing address
- Email address
- The return authorization number
- The original order number
- Ship your vessel using a traceable shipping method to:
345 W. Victoria St.
Compton, CA 90220
KOR Vessel Limited Lifetime Warranty
At KOR, we stand behind our products. Your KOR vessels and replacement caps are therefore covered by a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. If you encounter a problem you believe is due to defect in workmanship or materials, please contact us immediately.
To make a warranty claim:
- Fill out this
- You will be asked for a photo of the defect along with an explanation. Please also have handy your Order Number or where you purchased your vessel from, a daytime telephone number, and your shipping address.
What happens next:
- Within 1-2 business days we will respond to let you know we received your email. We may ask for more information or photos if we cannot determine the issue. If through email communication the issue cannot determined, we may ask for you to send your vessel to us for personal inspection.
- If your vessel is approved under warranty, we will have the part or the vessel replaced in full, depending on the issue.
The Fine Print:
- The warranty lasts for as long as you, the original purchaser, own your KOR vessel.
- This warranty covers the product when used for its intended purpose only.
- This warranty does not cover problems caused by normal wear and tear, abuse or accidents. Nor does it cover problems cause by modifications or repairs not performed by KOR.
- If an identical replacement vessel is not available, we reserve the right to replace it with a comparable color and/or style.
- If you are located outside the USA, we will cover the shipping charges, but you will be responsible for any customs fees that may arise.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, but there may be other regulations that vary from state to state.